Sewing, Accessories, and Repaint Reviews Coming Soon!

 

Lovely custom dresses on Moxie Teenz and a Liv/Jackie Evancho hybrid.

Fashion Dolls 101 is looking for doll products to review!


Hey readers! Do you SEW, make ACCESSORIES or do REPAINTS?

I am getting ready to add doll clothes/accessories/repaint reviews to my Fashion Dolls 101 blog which I am in the process of revamping (and hope to move to WordPress soon). The clothes, etc. will be reviewed on this blog, promoted on several social media platforms and linked to here on Doll Collecting Examiner. Whatever contact info you want to include, whether your ebay, Etsy account or personal info will be included as well as two links to whatever sites you use to sell or promote.


In addition, links to previous reviews will be included under current reviews so the older articles will continue to get read.

A mix of custom skirts, a belt and a custom top from "All Dolled Up"


If you sew for dolls, make accessories, do repaints, etc. and would be interested in sending product to be reviewed, please email me and we can work out the details.

I am a former staff writer for Barbie Bazaar Magazine, former Doll Collecting Examiner and National Barbie Collecting Examiner, so I promise I am legit.

As the blog title suggests, I usually cover Fashion Dolls on this  blog, so that is primarily what I am looking to review. Models on hand include: Moxie Teenz, Liv, My Scene Barbie, Silkstone Barbie, regular Barbie, Supersize Barbie, Gene, Tyler, Marley, Tiny Betsy and several others.

Email me with any questions!


Related Articles:

  • Madame Alexander Marvel Fan Girls Dolls: Spider-Gwen Review
  • Irish Eyes Are Smiling: Shamrock Celebration Silkstone Barbie Doll Review


Ask me how you can doll yourself up with amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email me for more info! I would love to help you have the best skin of your life!!

skinhealthbeauty1@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Seems near impossible to find clothes that are made for or fit Gavin. Most Ken clothes are too small because of Gavin’s larger size. I found some tank tops on Etsy that fit him. Shorts would be better than his blue suit pants however.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An ocean full of mermaids: Barbie, Skipper, Ariel 'The Little Mermaid,' and mermaid clone dolls

Why People Are Hyped About New Barbie Movie

Easter Barbie dolls from 1993 to 1999 (slideshow of Easter Barbies) - Nashville Doll Collecting Examiner