Will the New Barbie Movie Live Up to the Hype?


~ Will BARBIE Live Up to the Hype? ~

 How many people are planning to see the new Barbie movie starring Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling? It's opening weekend this weekend! I will confess, I haven’t made plans to seen the film yet. Chalk that up to a very busy schedule, not to lack of interest. 


I am wondering what my readers think about the movie. I am seeing some negative posts calling the movie "a waste of film." among other things. Yet some people believe it will be “refreshing and innocent."


One reader on the Doll Collecting Examiner Facebook page says, "I went last night with my doll club. It was really fun!"


Political commentator Ben Shapiro posted a different perspective on Facebook. Michael Knowles responded to it here.

If you have thoughts about the movie, please let us know your opinion in the comments below. 

With stars like Will Ferrell and Michael Cera, as well as Ryan Gosling and Margot Robbie, I cannot imagine it being a BAD movie. What do you think? Please share your thoughts in the comments section.

Related Articles: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An ocean full of mermaids: Barbie, Skipper, Ariel 'The Little Mermaid,' and mermaid clone dolls

Why People Are Hyped About New Barbie Movie

Easter Barbie dolls from 1993 to 1999 (slideshow of Easter Barbies) - Nashville Doll Collecting Examiner