Brighton Fashion Passport Umbrella Great for Doll Collectors

Brighton Fashion Passport Umbrella ☔️ 🌂 

A fan of Brighton Jewelry, I signed up for their list some time ago. I like their whimsical, artistic designs in Jewelry and have added a few pieces to my collection over the years.

This week my eye was caught by this colorful Fashion Passport  umbrella. It’s not quite my style, yet my eye was drawn back to it, and I realized—the patterns looks like fashion dolls!

This eye-catching design would make a great accessory for doll collectors and for a short time, it’s a free gift with a purchase of $100 or more. You can thank me later!
Here I’m sampling some of the goodies at Brighton Jewelry.
Who says “less is more???” :-)

Ask me how you can doll yourself up with amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email skin_and_health@yahoo.com for more info! I would love to help you have the best skin of your life!!
skin_and_health@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An ocean full of mermaids: Barbie, Skipper, Ariel 'The Little Mermaid,' and mermaid clone dolls

Why People Are Hyped About New Barbie Movie

Easter Barbie dolls from 1993 to 1999 (slideshow of Easter Barbies) - Nashville Doll Collecting Examiner