Do You Have Frightening HALLOWEEN HANDS???

Oh, the HORROR of HALLOWEEN HANDS!

 SO SPOOKY! Do you have terrifying HALLOWEEN HANDS???

Are your hands rough and dry? Is the skin on your hands thin, spotted and discolored? Do you ever snag your dolls' hair or delicate fabrics on your dry, cracked fingers? I used to!

If dish washing, house cleaning, crafting, gardening, outdoor activities, cold weather or aging have made your hands dry, cracked, chapped or rough, there is hope.

I recommend this Hand Treatment Regimen. No more snags when I handle my dolls, and my hands look great, too! Ask me how it healed my hands so that I can now handle my dolls without terrifying results. I will be happy to tell you how I got rid of my HALLOWEEN HANDS.


Visit Doll Collecting Examiner on Facebook for more doll collecting tips

Visit Skincare Examiner on Facebook for more skincare tips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An ocean full of mermaids: Barbie, Skipper, Ariel 'The Little Mermaid,' and mermaid clone dolls

Why People Are Hyped About New Barbie Movie

Easter Barbie dolls from 1993 to 1999 (slideshow of Easter Barbies) - Nashville Doll Collecting Examiner