Tiny Treasures Woodland Fairytale Miniatures Fun for Indoor Gardens

Michaels has been carrying some cute little miniature figures with a forest theme that are perfect for using with your indoor plants or alone in their own little woodland setting. Today the little figures were half price so I snapped up a few.

My tiny gnomes were placed in a large pot which houses my dracaena for a little indoor fun. I added an intersection flat rock with a fossil I found in my yard and then thought to add an artificial flower sprig. I may add a few other odds and ends as my fairyland grows.

I am not sure how well the little figures will hold up after countless waterings and listings and I avoided the cute little buildings with thatch or miss on them for that reason. In the meantime, I will enjoy the color and whimsy these little fairyland miniatures add to my indoor garden.

Also see
Funko Minis Includes New Mini Barbie’s
http://fashion-dolls-101.blogspot.com/2018/06/funko-minis-includes-new-mini-barbie.html?m=1



Ask me how you can doll yourself up with amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email skin_and_health@yahoo.com for more info! I would love to help you have the best skin of your life!!
skin_and_health@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An ocean full of mermaids: Barbie, Skipper, Ariel 'The Little Mermaid,' and mermaid clone dolls

Why People Are Hyped About New Barbie Movie

Easter Barbie dolls from 1993 to 1999 (slideshow of Easter Barbies) - Nashville Doll Collecting Examiner